Bio Chemistry Training Programmes:
Dr. Mallikarjun C.R Training programme
- Underwent annual training course on Endocrinological Techniques & their application held from 1st Aug’ 1988 to 16th Sept’ 1988 at national institute of nutrition, Hyderabad.
- Attended the pre-conference workshop of the VIII annual national conference @ the Dept of Experimental Medicine, Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai-32 on 22.10.99.
- Attended teaching, Learning, Evaluation & Personal Effectiveness organized by Medical Education Unit, J.J.M. Medical College from 11th to 14th March’2002.
- Attended national conference on Nanobiotechnology:Applications in Medicine-Nanobiotech-2009 held from 28th to 30th Nov’ 2009 at SSIMS&RC, Davangere
- Underwent a 4-day training programme on Laboratory & Quality Management & Internal Audit as per 15015/89:2007 from 14th to 17th Dec’ 2009 conducted by CETE, STQC, Bangalore-58.
- Organized a national CME in Quality Assurance in Medical Diabetic laboratories & Immunoassays with Special Reference to Chemiluminescence in medicine held @ 10th April’ 2010 at SSIMS&RC, Davangere.
- Organized a national CME in Current trends in Clinical Gnetics & Real Time PCR Diagnostics held on 23rd April’ 2011 at SSIMS&RC, Davangere.
- Organized a national CME in Prenatal & Neonatal Screening of Genetic Diseases held & 29th Sept’ 2012 at SSIMS&RC, Davangere.