Community Medicine CME: 20102010 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2017 | 2018
On 7th August 2010, Department of Community Medicine organized a CME on the topic, “National HIV care & treatment protocols in Hospitals & Medical Institutions”. About 300 delegates all over Karnataka from various Medical colleges participated in the CME.The programme was inaugurated by Dr. Kanteerava Balasaraswati, Dean, SSIMS&RC.
Nearly 300 delegates from different faculty attended during the CME. Our college students also took part in the CME.Dept of Community Medicine held a one day CME on “NATIONAL HIV CARE AND TREATMENT".
The CME funded by Management of SSIMS & RC.
- Dr. Bheemayya Badesab, Associate Prof, Dept of Community Medicine. SSIMS & RC, Davangere - Topic on Introduction and Epidemiology.
- Dr. Chandrashekhara, Prof, Dept of Gen. Medicine, MVJ Medical college, Bangalore - Topic on Management of HIV/AIDS in Adults and Adolescents.
- Dr. Vishwanath B.M, Prof, Dept Of Gen. Medicine, JJMMC, Davangere - Topic on Management of Opportunistic Infections
- Dr. Sanjeeva G N, SMO, Regional pediatric ART center, IGICH, Bangalore - Topic on Pediatric ART (Anti Retro Viral Treatment)
- Dr.Prema Prabhudev, Prof & Head, Dept of OBG, SSIMS & RC, Davangere - Topic on PPTCT (Prevention of Parent to Child Transmission
- Dr. Murugesh Pastapur, Associate Prof, Dept of Gen. Medicine, MRMC, Gulbarga - Topic on Post Exposure Prophylaxis.
- Dr. Raghavan G.D, DTO, Davangere - Topic on HIV and Tuberculosis Co Infection and Capacity Building.
- Dr. Sunanda, A, DAPCU - Topic on Activities in District AIDS Prevention and Control Unit
The images of the CME are shown below, click on any image for slideshow