General Medicine CME:2010 | 2012 | 2013
CME in Diabetology was conducted on Saturday 8th Dec 2012 by Dept of Medicine in association with Indian Diabetes Research Foundation (IDRF), Chennai & A. Ramachandran Hospitals (ARH) , Chennai . The CME was inaugurated by Dr. H. Gurupadappa and Prinipal Dr. P. Nagaraj and team of speakers. At 9.45 AM , The following topics were discussed by team of speakers from Chennai with duration of 25 min each topic & interaction of 5 min.
- Diabetes in India past, present and future and the speaker Dr. A. Samith Shetty Diabetologist ARH
- Thyroid emergencies by Dr. Vageesh Ayyar , Asso. Prof , Dept of Endocrinology ,St. John’s Hospital Bengaluru.
- Peri-operative management of diabetes by Dr. Suresh Damodaran, Consultant Endocrinologist – Coimbatore.
- Vit. D. In health and disease by Dr. Manjunath Alur, Principal J.J.M. Medical College..
- Diagnosis, & Management of GDM by Dr. Suresh Damaodaran and Dr. A. Samith Shetty.
- Endocrine Hypertension by Dr. Arpanadev Bhattacharya, Consultant Endocrinologist & Diabetologist, Manipal Hospital, Bangaluru.
- Periodontitis a missed complication in diabetes by Dr. Vineetha Ramachandran, Consultant Dentist, ARH.
- Common foot Problems in Diabetes by Dr. S. Lakshmi, Podiatrist, ARH
The images of the CME are shown below, click on any image for slideshow