General Medicine CME:2010 | 2012 | 2013
CME in Cardiology was conducted on Saturday 23rd March 2013 by dept of Medicine in association with Narayana Hrudayalaya . The CME was inaugurated by Dr. H. Gurupadappa, Director PG Studies, JJM Medical College and Prinipal Dr. P.Nagaraj , SSIMS&RC, Dr. N.K.Kalappanavar, Dr. S. S.Bhat and team of speakers, at 9.45 AM . Welcome speech was delivered by Dr. S.S.Bhat. The following topics were discussed by a team of speakers from Narayana Hrudralaya, City Central hospital & Davangere Heart Hospital with duration of 25 min each topic & Interaction of 5 min .
- Recent STEMI Guidelines By Dr. K.S. Somashekar , Consultant Cardiologist Davangere Heart Hospital
- Management of Heart Failure - Newer concepts By Dr. B.P.Venkatesh Consultant Cardiologist City Central Hosptial.
- Current Concepts in Surgical Approach to congenital heart disease by Dr. Prakash Hiremath ,Cardio Thoracic Surgeon, S.S.Narayana Hrudayalaya.
- Valvular heart disease - When to intervene ? By Dr. B.Sreenivasa , Cardiologist, SSIMS&RC , DVG
- Sudden cardiac death - by Dr. R.S.Dhananjaya, Consultant Cardiologist S.S.Narayana Hrudayala
- Awake CABG - Anaesthetic Considerations by Dr. Madhusoodan Bhovi, Consultant Cardiac Anaesthetic, S.S.Narayana Hrudayala
The images of the CME are shown below, click on any image for slideshow