Awards for Dr. VinodKumar C S on various Conferences/CME
- First place for Simplest way of converting cellulose to Ethanol - The wonder fuel of the world. Bio technology conference held at IIT madras on 5th -6th December 2008.
- Second place for oral presentation on “In-vitro susceptibility of Enterococci at Davangere”. South Indian medical Student conference held at Puducherry on 19th September 2009.
- Best oral presentation award on Depolymerization of lignocelluolosic biomass through rumen flora in the production of eco-friendly fuel. National aerobiology conference held at BIET, Davangere on Nov 19-21, 2010.
- Best oral presentation award on Serotyping of dengue virus by reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction at tertiary care hospital. BIOSATUM, organized by Department of Biotechnology in collaboration with Indian society of biotechnology, BIET, 2012.
- Second place for oral presentation on Ability of Bacteriophage to resolve wound infection caused by MRSA in rabbit at the Annual Medical Educational Convention hosted by Christian Medical College, Vellore for the year 2013.