Awards for Dr. VinodKumar C S on various Conferences/CME
- First place for Simplest way of converting cellulose to Ethanol - The wonder fuel of the world. Bio technology conference held at IIT madras on 5th -6th December 2008.
- Second place for oral presentation on “In-vitro susceptibility of Enterococci at Davangere”. South Indian medical Student conference held at Puducherry on 19th September 2009.
- Best oral presentation award on Depolymerization of lignocelluolosic biomass through rumen flora in the production of eco-friendly fuel. National aerobiology conference held at BIET, Davangere on Nov 19-21, 2010.
- Best oral presentation award on Serotyping of dengue virus by reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction at tertiary care hospital. BIOSATUM, organized by Department of Biotechnology in collaboration with Indian society of biotechnology, BIET, 2012.
- Second place for oral presentation on Ability of Bacteriophage to resolve wound infection caused by MRSA in rabbit at the Annual Medical Educational Convention hosted by Christian Medical College, Vellore for the year 2013.
- Dr.Mayuri KS and Dr Lakshmi RP secured 1st and 2nd rank respectively in the RGUHS PG Exam in Microbiology in the exams held during Apr- May2016.
- Dr VinodKumar C.S was awarded Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER) from PSG FAIMER regional institute from Coimbatore in June 2017.
- Dr Shama Taj KR completed Certificate Program on Hospital Infection Control from The SankaraNethralaya Academy, Chennai.
- Dr Shama Taj KR completed Internal Auditor and Quality management systems certificate course Certificate Program (4 days) on as per ISO 15189-2012.